Best Dyson Deals: Dyson products use air movement in a unique way. Healthy air is more important than ever and Dyson vacuums and fans have extensive air filtration. However, due to Dyson’s high prices, many customers are waiting for the corded or cordless vacuum cleaner, fanless fan, or hair product that they are looking forward to to see on sale. Fortunately, Dyson frequently cuts its products and changes prices frequently every week. The best place to start? Right here, with our collection of the best Dyson deals and best Dyson sales.
Today’s Best Dyson Deals
- – – $ 280was $ 450
- – – $ 390was $ 600
- – – $ 444was $ 450
Today’s Best Dyson Vacuum Deals
- – – 300 dollarswas $ 400
Today’s Best Dyson Fan Deals
- – – $ 280was $ 450
- – – $ 444was $ 450
- – – $ 460was $ 500
- – – $ 605was $ 650
How to choose a Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner
Ever wondered the difference between Motorhead, Animal and Absolute versions of the Dyson lightweight cordless vacuum cleaner of the same generation? Dyson typically sells two or three models of each new generation of its versatile cordless vacuum cleaners.
Subsequent generations will often have more powerful motors, longer battery life and sometimes larger dust containers. Each model of a generation usually has the same engine and main features. These variants generally represent different functions and accessories of a new generation. List prices for the latest generation models typically differ by $ 50 to $ 100.
Dyson typically sells two or three models of each new generation of its versatile cordless vacuum cleaners. Subsequent generations will often have more powerful engines, longer battery life and sometimes larger dust containers. Each model of a generation usually has the same engine and different key features.
Dyson uses the motor head designation for the simplest model, usually with a single cleaning type and a basic range of accessories.
A Dyson Animal V-Series stick vacuum cleaner comes with a mid-range assortment that often contains two cleaning heads and most of the accessories, or in some cases just one cleaning head with all of the accessories for that model.
The Dyson Absolute Cordless V-Series models usually include everything available for that model, so you can expect two cleaning heads (regular size and mini) and the full range of accessories.
When buying a Dyson cordless vacuum cleaner, look out for the features and accessories that you are sure to actually use. Many homeowners buy vacuum cleaners with lots of accessories and supplies, but only use two or three accessories like a splitting tool and an upholstery brush during their years of operation.
When you are sure that you are using all of the accessories available for a Dyson model, it is cheaper to buy all of them at once than to fill it in later with individual pieces at higher prices. However, don’t be swayed by the bundle price argument if you usually vacuum as quickly as possible and only occasionally get on the edges, ceilings and under furniture.
An Expert’s Guide to Dyson Deals and Dyson Sales
If Dyson’s list prices are above your budget, there are several ways you can save on the brand’s equipment.
- sales – Dyson has frequent “Official Dyson Sales” throughout the year, often at 20% to 40% off.
- Reconditioned models – Dyson also has an active business selling reconditioned models at even bigger discounts. Dyson runs its factory overhauled models through full function tests and each model comes with a Dyson warranty.
- Model adjustments – You can also find fabulous deals on Dyson products where the company carries on older models even after new generations have started. So, if you are considering the latest Dyson cordless stick vacuum, but it is a few hundred dollars more than you want to spend, look back on a generation or two. New Dyson models often have more powerful engines and other special features, but any of the last two or maybe even three generations may be perfect for your needs.
- Mystery deals – This savings factor is likely due to the inventory adjustment, but we don’t know for sure. However, there are times when Dyson dives into models of the previous generation and defies the price differences of the original model. For example, we’ve seen previous Dyson Absolute V-Series models sold at major dealerships and even on the Dyson website for the same or less than the same-generation V-Series Animal or Motorhead models. You can sometimes get a better-equipped model for the same or a lower price.
- When the stars align in your favor – Even if all four of the money-saving factors apply, which rarely happens, the best deal on a Dyson is still more than you need to spend on a simple vacuum cleaner. However, if you want the quality and brand name from Dyson, buying a higher-level, factory-reconditioned Dyson V-series stick vacuum cleaner for less than a lower-level version of the same generation is a perfect deal.
Looking for more must-haves? Visit our curated Deals Hub for Roomba deals, vacuum deals, and other great smart home deals.
We strive to help our readers find the best deals on quality products and services, and we carefully and independently choose what we cover. The prices, details and availability of the products and offers in this post are subject to change at any time. Make sure they are still valid before making a purchase.