Garden is a very common term. According to the meaning of the dictionary, a garden is a piece of land near your home where you can grow flowers, fruit, vegetables and so on, usually with an area of grass. However, the gardens are both private and public. However, garden tools are relevant for all types of gardens. They are used for daily gardening jobs such as digging, drilling, weeding, cultivating and so on. They are very useful for gardening lovers. We know more about contemporary garden tools.
Gardens have the characteristic of calming your intellect and refreshing your mood. They make you feel close and connected with nature. Their importance cannot be ignored. The flowers and plants in the garden require regular maintenance and care, just like a growing child. In this context, gardening tools are of great importance. Unlike traditional instruments, those present today are very effective and durable in nature. Some of the most common types of horticultural tools in use nowadays are as mentioned below:
(1) Spade: Spade is a tool used for excavation purposes. It is a robust tool widely used in gardens. It has a wooden handle on one side and a digging iron blade on the other. The blade can be dug into the ground by applying force with the foot.
(2) Hoe: It is an instrument with a handle attached to a flat blade. The hoe is mainly used for cultivation and weeding purposes. The blade of the hoe is so strong that it can be used on any soil surface, regardless of its hardness.
(3) Rake: This tool has a long handle and a series of protruding iron teeth on the head. It is mainly used to collect fallen leaves and make the soil smooth. It is a very simple and useful garden tool that must be present in a shed.
(4) shear: The cut resembles a large scissors. The operation of this tool is also similar to that of a scissor, but its range is much wider than a scissor. It is used for the purpose of cutting hedges in a garden.
(5) Pruning has seen: As the name suggests, it is a saw used to cut unwanted stems from trees and so on. It features a sharp and robust stainless steel blade. Its handle is designed to guarantee a perfect grip.
The above tools are indispensable for the maintenance of any garden. All these devices belong to the modern period and are ergonomically designed to minimize effort and maximize production. These tools are the necessary possession for any person engaged in horticulture. The process of developing new and more efficient types of gardening tools is still active.
by Pradeep Dhaka