Do you want to share your favorite songs or videos? There is a simple way to do this.
Although the instant messaging platform is the subject of criticism, there is no doubt that it is one of the most popular. One of the many functions of WhatsApp is that it allows you to add YouTube videos to the states, even it gives you the option to choose with whom you share your content or not. However, not everyone knows how to do this.
Like its sisters, like other platforms; Facebook and Instagram, WhatsApp status only last 24 hours, in which you can share all types of personal content. Also, you can do it on Twitter now The fleet And with LinkedIn Stories.
How to add YouTube videos to WhatsApp status:
- Go to Youtube from your mobile device.
- Select the video you want to share and click on the “Share” option (just below the arrow icon).
- Now select whatsapp.
- This will redirect you to the instant messaging application. There you will see a menu you want to send it to. However, the uppermost option comes “my position”.
- Before clicking, locate the gear that will lead you to “Status Privacy”. This can be my contacts, except my contacts, or shared only.
- After you have selected, press OK and you will be returned to the menu to select “My Status” and that’s it.
- You can customize your post with emojis, letters, or simply change the background.
pay attention: You will not see a preview of the video, only the will appear. So, whoever wants to see it, has to click on it.