Black spots: How to remove black spots on face: People just hate dark spots and black spots on their faces. No matter how the spot has appeared on the face but they will just hate that feeling. If you think you don’t hate them, then just think if you are having a party to attend and will you go with dark spots on your face.
Definitely, you don’t like to go to the party with dark spots on your face. So in that case, you will try to apply a few layers of makeup and foundation so that the dark spots or black spots on invisible. Even after the foundation and other techniques if you see dark spots then you will simply hate it.
How to remove black spots on face fast
This is a true fact and I damn sure about that will be your reaction? I can say this because I faced this issue of dark spots. Now, are you wondering how to remove black spots on the face then don’t worry I am having a splendid solution for you?
With this solution, you can simply improve get your look back by removing all the dark spots and black spots on your skin.
Dark spots are usually called as the black spots or age spots. These spots appear on the sensitive portion of the body such as face, skin, shoulders, arms and so on. Actually, dark spots or black spots occur due to the excessive secretion of melanin. The melanin is nothing but a pigment that is responsible for the color of the skin which means this pigment decided the skin tone of people.
Although these dark spots vary in size, shape, and shade all that is common in these spots are the pain and distress caused by them.
Now, most of the people try to cover all those dark spots and black spots with unnecessary makeover and foundation. Which often leads to the distress and bad appearance of the person. Here you don’t have to do that anymore.
In this article, I will say about the best and natural home remedies that help you to remove dark spots on your face. With these effective tips, you can remove all the annoying dark spots on your face, and you can also remove dark spots on the face.
Before knowing about the dark spots let us know what the reasons for dark spots or black spots are?
What are the reasons for black spots or dark spots?
Dark spots and black are mainly caused due to a few issues which I am telling in this article. Along with these points, there will be other points as well, but here I am discussing major reasons for causing dark spots.
The hormonal changes are one of the main reasons for the black spots and dark spots on the face. The production of estrogen and progesterone during pregnancy time will have an impact on getting these dark spots. At the time of birth, people will generally go through pills and menopause, and this will secrete an excess amount of melanin. And that causes the dark and black spots on faces, skin, and shoulders as well.
Excessive sun exposure is the primary reason why people get black spots on their faces. If you spend too much time in the sun, then your skin will be tanned and at that time production of melanin will be excessive. That’s the reason why in summer most of the people will have lots of dark spots on their faces.
When you met with an injury or any kind of surgery. That portion will turn into the dark spot instead of fading away this is the other reason for dark spots. Along with these, you can see other reasons such as facial hair removal process, again and so on.
How to remove black spots on the face with these ten quick home remedies:
In this post, how to remove dark spots on the face we have included all the natural ways to treat dark spots instead of chemical products. So just follow these best and quick impact home remedies to get rid of your dark spots.
How to remove black spots on the face
Lemon is always important in human life. This lemon is having citric acid and vitamin C that’s the reason why this can be helpful in removing all the dark and black spots on your skin. Numerous researchers researched these citric acids and found that lemon is a perfect element to enlighten skin.
That’s the reason why most of the creams and beauty products will have lemon as an ingredient.
- Take a fresh lemon and cut into two pieces and extract some juice from the lemon.
- Then after taking a cotton cloth and dip it in the lemon juice and then apply it on your affected area.
- After applying lemon juice just allow your skin to dry for at least 10 minutes.
- Then wash your face with fresh water.
- If you do this process of at least twice or thrice for a week, you will get a good result.
- If you have sensitive skin, then you can decrease the citric value of lemon juice by adding some plain water or rose water to the lemon juice.
- In case you need you can add honey as well in this mixture. This helps you to get rid of dark spots quickly.
- Avoid using lemon juice when you are going out and exposed to the sun.
Potato can help you to get rid of dark spots. You can use these potatoes because these are having natural bleaching properties. which help to fade spots, scars, and other acne and blemish marks.
The potato helps to reduce the excessive release of melanin by reducing pigmentation. That’s why you can get healthy skin by using potatoes.
- Take a fresh potato and chop it into pieces.
- Then take a slice up for potato.
- Take that slice and keep that directly on the dark spots.
- Just leave it for a few minutes and then rinse your face with lukewarm water.
- Peel the skin of the potato and grind that potato.
- Add one teaspoon of honey in that ground potato.
- After that apply that mixture as a face mask.
- Leave it until 15 minutes to dry your mask.
- Then wash your face with lukewarm water.
Buttermilk is useful in removing dark spots on the face. This is similar to the lemon juice, but this is having lactic acid which means it will cool your skin and it will not cause any issue with your skin. This buttermilk will reduce your skin burning sensation and also it will clear your dark spots and help you to enlighten your skin.
- Take at least 4-5 tablespoons of buttermilk.
- After taking the buttermilk to take a tomato and just exact the juice from tomato and add two-three tablespoons of tomato juice to it.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and then apply them to the affected portion of your skin.
- Leave it for at least 10 minutes and then rinse it with lukewarm water.
Aloe vera is an effective ingredient for skin glow, and it also helps to reduce all the dark spots on the skin. This aloe vera helps you to heal all the dark spots and gives you great appeal for your skin. Aloe vera has polysaccharides that help to grown new skin cells. That’s the reason why it can regenerate new skin cells and will remove all dark spots on your skin.
- First of all, take a fresh aloe vera leaf and extract aloe vera gel.
- Then directly apply that gel to your dark spots and black spots.
- After that gently massage the affected area with your fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Then just leave that for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face with water.
- If you want to get, better results follow this process quite often.
Sandalwood is, of course, the most used ingredient in most skin products. They often use this product mainly because of its practical option. This sandalwood has natural oils that will help your skin to clear all the dark spots. Along with that, this product helps to improve your skin by enlightening it.
- Take a tablespoon of sandalwood powder.
- After that add one tablespoon of glycerin and make it like a thick paste.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of rose water or honey or milk.
- Stir all the mixture and then apply that paste to the affected skin area.
- Then leave it for at least 30 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with lukewarm water.
- If you follow this process, you quickly get rid of dark spots.
Sweet Almond Oil:
Sweet Almond oil is the oldest process which is followed by ancestors as well. This almond oil helps to get rid of all the dark spots and black spots because almond oil is having Vitamin A, B2, B6. D and E. these will have a great impact on skin, and this will enlighten skin and helps to remove all the dark spots.
- Take a sweet almond oil which you get in stores.
- Then take three drops of almond oil between your fingers.
- Apply that oil over your face as the face lotion.
- Just do some massage for at least five minutes.
- Then leave it for the whole night and then wash your face in the morning.
- This will give you better results than another process.
- If you want you can add lemon juice and honey in that oil, and you can apply that on your face.
Turmeric is the oldest skin lightening agent which is used for decades. This turmeric is having lots of properties that help you to get rid of pimples, acne, and more. Turmeric has free radical damage protection which contributes to reducing skin pigmentation and stops the excessive release of melanin.
- Take 2 tablespoons of turmeric powder.
- Add some milk and lemon juice to the powder.
- After that leave it for few minutes and then rinse it with water.
Oats can help you to remove black spots on your skin. As this contains saponins which work as a cleanser. Oats have good properties that help the skin to exfoliate. So you can use these oats to remove acne quickly. This also helps in the sun’s lightening effect as well.
- Take some oats and grind them.
- Now add 4 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Then make it as a mixture and apply it on your face.
- After that scrub it on your skin and rinse your skin with warm water.
Papaya is having lots of cleansing properties that’s why papaya is best to remove your dark spots. The enzymes in the papaya will help your skin to enlighten by its properties. Along with that, this helps you in protecting your skin.
- First of all, take a fresh papaya fruit.
- Then apply the pulp of the rice papaya to your affected area.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and then wash your face.
- Repeat this process four times a week to get good results.
Chickpeas are rich in manganese that’s why this is having the capability to regenerate skin cells. So, these chickpeas can help you to free radicals, and it also removes frustrating dark spots. The chickpeas are having vitamin B in it, so it is having repairing abilities of the skin.
- Take around half a cup of chickpeas.
- Then add some water in the chickpeas.
- After that leave them until chickpeas completely dry.
- Then blend the water until they form a paste.
- Apply it to face and then leave it for 20 minutes.
- Wash your face that’s it.
More Solution on Natural Way
Is it possible to get clear, blemish-free skin overnight? With the passage of time, our skin loses its elasticity, is susceptible to infection, and reduces in tone. It also ages.
However, there are simple lifestyle changes that can help increase the production of collagen and elastin. These changes are relatively simple to implement. They may seem hard to pull off because the news media often make the question seem complex.
Elastin is an important protein that helps to keep the skin smooth and tight. Collagen is another protein that gives your skin its firmness. The best way to increase collagen production is through the use of an all-natural topical solution with an ingredient called tea tree oil.
Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree Oil has the ability to stimulate the production of collagen and elastin. It stimulates the skin’s own production of these proteins. While it was thought that these proteins were lost with age, recent studies have shown that by using an anti-inflammatory medication you can add more collagen and elastin to your skin.
Jojoba Oil is another topical compound that stimulates the skin’s production of collagen and elastin. It has properties that aid in reducing fine lines and wrinkles. With each of these ingredients, you can make the skin healthier by promoting new skin cell growth.
When you combine the Tea Tree Oil with Benzoyl Peroxide, you are able to treat an infection. Benzoyl Peroxide has the ability to destroy bacteria. This is why it is used when treating acne, psoriasis, and eczema.
By combining these two ingredients, you can treat minor skin irritation such as a rash or pimple. Benzoyl Peroxide will break down the swelling and will relieve the itching. It will take time for the Benzoyl Peroxide to penetrate the skin.
Tea Tree Oil
When combined with Tea Tree Oil, you are able to treat a minor irritation such as a rash or pimple. Benzoyl Peroxide will break down the swelling and will relieve the itching.
Because Tea Tree Oil has healing property, it can be used to soothe minor skin irritations such as a rash or pimple. Benzoyl Peroxide can only be used for those who have severe acne and who have tried every treatment. You should also use an anti-inflammatory when treating minor skin irritation.
There are products available now that contain both the Tea Tree Oil and Benzoyl Peroxide. When these products are combined, the results are better than using them separately.
There are a few other natural ingredients that can be used to treat a blemish-free complexion. One is the L-Arginine, which is a natural amino acid that is effective for helping to reduce redness and irritation caused by cuts, burns, and sunburns.
If you are looking for a simple, natural treatment for acne, you may want to consider a Tea Tree Oil and Benzoyl Peroxide topical mixture. This type of treatment can be done by using only a small amount of medication. So if you want to get rid of your blemishes overnight, these products are easy to apply on your skin.
This is all about how to remove dark spots on face. I have mentioned all the important points in this post. So if you follow these ways, you can just get rid of your dark spots.
I hope you all liked this post. If you have anything to say you can let me know in the comments section.