Tips clear Home Remedies for Acne skin care
Acne is actually a skin disorder, which are most found in teenagers. This may affect anybody whether it is of any age or sex. Women are mostly affected by this skin disorders owing the hormonal changes in the body. Here we are providing the symptoms, causes as well as home remedies of acne.
- Formation of painful nodules or blisters
- Appearance of whiteheads or blackheads
- Bacterial infections causing puss
Causes – Some of the triggering factors, which cause the acne, are:
- Eating habit irregularities
- Excess secretion of sebum from the enlarged sebaceous glands
- Eating oily or starchy foods
Few Suggested Home Remedies for Acne
- Aloe Vera – You may directly apply the gel of the Aloe Vera plant on the affected areas of the acne. When you apply it on the skin, you shall sense its soothing anti-inflammatory as well as antibacterial effects on the skin.
- Lemon Juice – Take a cotton ball and dip it into lemon juice. After that message with it on acne areas. Owing the acidity property of lemon, it will soften the skin. Leave the solution for about 20 minutes and wash it away with warm water.
- Baking Soda – Baking soda is being perceived the best acne Home remedy. It is natural, quick and assists in unclogging the pores of the skin. It kills the acne bacteria and even exfoliates the skin. Make a paste by combining the water as well as baking soda. Apply this paste on the acne-affected areas and leave it about 2-3 minutes. Afterwards, wash with cold water. Repeat this twice daily.
- Tomato Face Mask – Take a tomato and slice it into two pieces. Rub your skin with one of the halves. Wash with the cold water after 20 minutes. There are two benefits – first it lightens the acne scars and secondly – it enhances the skin elasticity.
- Tee Tree Oil – It is one of the best natural home remedies as it has anti-bacterial property. It kills the acne bacteria, which is the main cause of acne.
- Oatmeal – It assists in removing the excess oil from the skin and cleans the skin. Make a mixture by mixing oatmeal and honey. Cool it and apply it on the face. Leave the mixture for about 20 minutes and washed it away with cold water.
- Laundry – one of the causes of acne bacteria is sweating and perspiration on the pillow. So try to change your pillow cover or sheets every day.
- Diet – always try to a healthy diet. You should include fruits or vegetables and drink plenty of water in a day. This may reduce the acne causes as well as scars, which cause acne.
- And so forth.
While there are numerous available home remedies which may enable to treat acne. If you did not see any improvement while using the home remedies then it is necessary to consult the dermatologist. There is no need to worry about acne and it leaving scars as it is a treatable skin disease.